Tool Grinding Software
We are an eminent name in the market as leading manufacturer, exporter and supplier of high performing Tool Grinding Software. Our offered software is commonly used for manufacturing and sharpening drills and milling cutters. Precisely designed and developed in our technically sound manufacturing unit using superior quality components under the guidance of our deft team of professionals, the provided software is available in different models to meet the desired needs of our clients. Further, Tool Grinding Software can be availed from us at industry-leading prices.
- Noise-free operations
- Robust construction
- Non-interrupted performance
- Low maintenance
Tool Grinding Software
Toolbox is an application that serves the CNC control of machine tools for manufacturing and sharpening drills and milling cutters. Practically this program can be applied to any CNC controlled machine tool independently of the development level of the CNC control.
General abilities of the program:
Specific abilities of the program:
- operating in Inch/mm
- production/different types of sharpening
- different technologies depending upon type of machined material: HSS/Hard metal,
- type of processing: Depth-/tooth processing
- up to 40 teeth
- equal/unequal tooth pitch
- tools with right/left hand helix
- tools with right/left hand cutting part
- type of tool: spiral/straight/flat drill (for special tools)
- spiral development: constant spiral angle/spiral upward gradient (for standard
- head geometry: without/milling cutters/spherical head/ chamfer
- specific processing according to head geometry
- external profile: Form cutters/standard milling cutters/profile-special
- Form cutters tools:
- up to 10 of different clearance faces over the entire profile
- machining type: from above/ lateral/ below
- machining direction :from front to back/ back to front
- up to 4 different flutes with correction of the rake face
- up to 4 different back correction processing steps
The kinematics modules are adaptable for all machine tools with 5 axis at least (5 axis are necessary for the processing).
- Standard milling cutters:
- for cylindrical tools: linear/radial chamfers
- up to 3 different chamfers (clearance faces)
- from front to back/ back to front polished outer contour
For each individual axis are offered the following adjustment possibilities: reference coordinates (zero point), name, direction of movement, moving item, maximal size of the displacements, etc. Additionally, Toolbox offers the possibility of defining the vector field of the spindle and the number and position of the tool clamping. Additionally, can be attached a measuring probe that gives information about the length and position of the work piece dimensions and position. The program can read specific information over the CNC control or the machine.
The structure of the application allows the program to be easily used by personnel within the area of the cutting tools, without being necessary additional formation in computer field.
The cutting tools files generated in Toolbox contain all the information for manufacturing the tools: geometry, kinematics, grinding wheels, sequences of processing, technology, information about machine-tool and CNC hardware that can be retrieved at any time by the user.
Click here for more details.