WEICON Parts and Assembly Cleaner
Flash point > +60Â°C
Especially developed cleaner for coarse, oily and greasy soiling. Because of the long working time, also suitable for cleaning bigger or heavily resinified surfaces
Due to the high flash point (> +60Â°C of the active substance), this cleaner corresponds to the former German Vbf-classification AIII and complies with the cooperative recommendations for the safety at work. This is an advantage compared to traditional AI or AII cleaners.
Parts and Assembly Cleaner is free of acetone, butanol, ethyl acetate, etc.
- Cleans quickly and efficiently all kinds of assembly parts, aggregates, construction parts and tools
- Removes oils, greases and other soiling from all metal parts
- In the automotive sector: Cleans brakes, clutches, motor parts, etc.
- Visor Cleaner
- Citrus Cleaner
- Compressed-Air Spray
- Electro Contact Cleaner
- Plastic Cleaner
- Surface Cleaner
- Mould Cleaner
- Brake Cleaner
- Burner Cleaner
- Sealant and Adhesive Remover
- Cleaner Spray S
- TFT/LCD Screen Cleaner
- Parts and Assembly Cleaner
Directions for use:
Spray a sufficient quantity onto the parts to be cleaned and allow to react. If necessary, wipe off with a clean cloth. Repeat this process with heavy soiling. Not suitable for the preparation of parts to be bonded!
Caution: Check the compatibility with plastics and elastomers prior to use. Paints can be attacked.
- 500 ml Spray can, Art.-No.: 11201500
- 5 l Bulk Art.-No.: 15210005
- 10 l Bulk Art.-No.: 15210010
- 30 l Bulk Art.-No.: 15210030
No. 136-137/6, 8th Main, Third Phase, Peenya Industrial Area, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560058, India