- 90000-2500000 INR
- 170.9 Millimeter (mm)
- 540 Grams (g)
- Multi-Axis Motion Controller
- 28.6 Millimeter (mm)
- 130.4(H) Ã 28.6(D) Ã 170.9(W)
- 130.4 Millimeter (mm)
- 24 (20.4 to 26.4) Volt (v)
- The CK3E is a controller designed for precise multi-axis control.
- You can build a system capable of controlling up to 32 axes of motion and incorporate customized control algorithms into the system.
- The CK3E allows you to program in C language and reuse existing software assets.
- The compact design saves space in machines and control panels. EtherCATÂ® connects servo drives, I/O, and other devices to the CK3E, reducing the number of cables.
Recommended EtherCAT Communications Cables
Use Straight STP (shielded twisted-pair) cable of category 5 or higher with double shielding (braiding and aluminum foil tape) for EtherCAT.
For EtherCAT, use a shielded twisted-pair cable (double shielding with aluminum tape and braiding) of Ethernet category 5 (100BASETX) or higher, and use straight wiring.
For Ethernet, required specification for the communications cables varies depending on the baud rate.
For 100BASE-TX/10BASE-T, use an STP (shielded twisted-pair) cable of Ethernet category 5 or higher. You can use either a straight or cross cable.
For 1000BASE-T, use an STP (double shielding with aluminum tape and braiding) cable of Ethernet category 5e or higher. You can use either a straight or cross cable.
In the table, materials indicated available for Ethernet 100BASE-TX are available for both of 100BASE-TX and 10BASE-T.
The following table shows the Support Software used to configure, monitor, program, and debug the Programmable Multi-Axis Controller.
- 100 Per Day
- 1 Week
- All India
- EU: EN 61326, RCM, KC Registration, UL
No. 136-137/6, 8th Main, Third Phase, Peenya Industrial Area, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560058, India